GreenStopSmoking.com

Smoke Deter™ Review

Reviewed October 2009

Smoke Deter

Best Reviewed Smoking Cessation Aid

Where to Buy (Offical Site)

Smoke Deter Smoke Deter.com $39.95

Click The Link Above!
Buy 4 Month Supply, get 2 FREE At Offical Site
Limited Time Offer

best

Price: $39.95

Our editors' rating:

9.5

Average user rating:

9.6

(311 customer votes)

Pros and Cons

1.We have received 203 successful storys from their customers.(Updated March 2009)

2.Smoke Deter is made from 100% natural ingredient

3.No Side Effects.

4.Significantly reduce nicotine craving

5.Lifetime membership to their online Stop Smoking Program.

More Benefits

7.90 Day unconditional money back guarantee.

==>Click Here to "Buy 4 Month Supply, get 2 FREE" At Offical Site<==

1.Not to be taken during pregnancy or breast feeding.

2.Not to be taken by anyone under the age of 12 years.

3.Because the plant that produces the ingredients is rare and only grows in one specific area of the world it means these pills are not cheap.

Our Analysis

Survey

A survey was conducted on 1000 people who just started using different brands of smoking cessation products, including Smoke Deter, to test their effectiveness. 500 of the people were users of Smoke Deter Spray. The remaining 500 were using products other than Smoke Deter. Each of the group consisted of both men and women. The survey lasted 30 days.

All the 1000 were regular cigarette smokers at the beginning. All of them were asked to stop smoking and to start using the respective supplements. After a week, among the 500 who used Smoke Deter, all showed less craving for smoking. 59% of them reported they experienced running nose and watery eyes during early first week. But it subsided by the end of the week. The rest, 41% faced no problems. They happened to be heavy smokers. The people who experienced running nose and watery eyes were mild smokers. Overall health of all the 500 had improved.

On examining the 500 people who used other brands, 73% reported they resumed smoking cigarettes within three days of stopping it. The remaining 27% reported that they continued to have the craving for smoking and they will have to restart it, even though they were still using the products. There was no improvement in their overall health.

On examination of all the 1000 at the end of 30 days, 80% people who were using supplement other than Smoke Deter were found to smoke cigarettes. They reported they were smoking as many cigarettes as before. All the people who used the Smoke Deter spray reported that they had significantly reduced nicotine craving. Thus Smoke Deter proved beyond doubts that it is an excellent stop smoking supplement made of natural elements.

==>More information about Smoke Deter at Official Site<==

Smoke Deter

Where to Buy

(Offical Site)

Smoke Deter smokedeter.com $39.95

Click The Link Above!
Buy 4 Month Supply, get 2 FREE At Offical Site
Limited Time Offer

User Reviews

Average user rating:

9.6

(311 customer votes)

latest 5 reviews

1.Paul, New Orleans, LA(Posted October 2009)

I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I was a slave to cigarettes. It was then my wife urged me to try Smoke Deter. I tried Smoke Deter as it was easy to use. I did not expect much from it as I thought a supplement made of natural ingredients will only improve the overall health and never address a specific issue. But Smoke Deter proved all my concepts were foolishly wrong. Now I am no more a nicotine addict. My craving for smoking has drastically reduced and I have no more coughing problem. I quit smoking for good!

2.J. Jewell,Mahnomen, MN(Posted October 2009)

I was once a heavy smoker and I enjoyed it. Two packs of cigarettes were my daily requirement. Then one day I had a heart attack. My life could be saved because I went to the hospital in time. After the treatment and recovery the doctor told me that I have to quit smoking. I told the doctor about my craving for the stuff. His advised me to try Smoke Deter. Since then I am using Smoke Deter spray and pill. The effect was immediate. Ever since I started using the Smoke Deter Spray I never felt like smoking. In fact, now I cannot bear the sight of another smoking near me.

More Testimonials

3.Catrina, Menifee, CA(Posted September 2009)

I smoked for over 10 years and was up to a pack of cigarettes a day. I remember every winter I would get sick very badly. In my 32 years I've already had breathlessness. My wife was starting to have a huge problem with my smoking too. She couldn't stand living with a smoker. All these problems were solved with the help of Smoke Deter. After I quit, morning cough was gone in a week. I knew I was in bad shape, but I had no idea how limited my lung capacity had become until I stopped smoking. Long-distance race is my new hobby now. What a difference a few months can make. I have newer smoked since then and I don't even want to! One month of Smoke Deter treatment changed my life drastically.

4.Julia,Bay Area, CA(Posted September 2009)

Blessed be the day I came to know of Smoke Deter. I could quit smoking with it. When I heard the success stories my colleagues had with Smoke Deter pills, I also bought a pack of it and swallowed one pill each and use spray every time I felt like smoking. It worked wonders for me. I could stop smoking cigarettes completely within a period of just 4 months! The natural ingredients in Smoke Deter ensured that there were no side effects to its user. Those who dared to approach me for fear of passive smoking are now great friends of mine. I am going out with them, partying with them!

5.Innes , Hoboken, NJ(Posted September 2009)

I now understand that quitting smoking is not at all difficult. I have quit it with the help of a smoking supplement called Smoke Deter. I just sprayed it into my mouth whenever I felt like smoking. My craving for smoking disappeared then and there though it would come after some hours. But this also gradually got reduced. The money I used to spend in a month was about $300. Now I spend only a fraction of that on Smoke Deter. I gladly recommend Smoke Deter to anyone who wants to quit smoking.

==>Click Here to "Buy 4 Month Supply, get 2 FREE" At Offical Site<==

submit review

Where to Buy

(Offical Site)

Smoke Deter smokedeter.com $39.95

Click The Link Above!
Buy 4 Month Supply, get 2 FREE At Offical Site
Limited Time Offer

process